April 29, 2009

Best Birthday Weekend Ever!


I could not think of a better way to celebrate the last year in my 20's. (Although Keris has lovingly reminded me that I am already working on my 30th year.) Typically I am not one to plan lots of things for my own birthday. I love to celebrate others' special days, but I have just never made a big deal out of my own. But I must say after this weekend of events, I am already looking forward to the big 3-0. Friday, my actual birthday was just as I had planned. An afternoon at a dance workshop learning Beyonce's "Single Ladies" choreography. And then a nice dinner out at the Italian restaurant across the street, where I had the best chocolate mousse ever. Saturday and Sunday proved to be just as good with our impromptu trips to the dog park and Sweet Sue's Bakery in North Beach on Saturday. And our first excursion down the Patuxent on our boat on Sunday. From now on, I think all birthdays should fall on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment